Becoming an SEO Specialist
Find the jobs. Learn the skills. Make Money. 💪
A solid list of websites and job boards with SEO Specialist & other SEO-related position job openings & career opportunities.
Sample SEO Specialist Job Description
Below you will find a sample SEO Specialist job description for your reference and to help you understand the expectations of an SEO specialist, should you be looking to hire one, or if you are looking to become one.
Feel free to copy and paste this sample job description. Enjoy!
Begin Job Description
Search engine optimization specialist able to implement white-hat strategies and steps to improve organic rankings, traffic and conversions. Must be able to create and launch SEO campaigns, identify areas needing improvement, and understand various forms of SEO from link building to local search.
- Work with other team members to implement necessary tasks, efficiently and effectively
- Implement both on page and off page best practices SEO techniques
- Able to answer questions and provide game-plans for all things relating to SEO
- Review and audit websites to identify areas that need improvement
- Perform powerful and profitable keyword research
- Generate and present monthly reports displaying noticeable results
- Optimize websites technically and with keyword and content placement
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum # to # years experience in optimizing and managing SEO campaigns
- Proficient with the internet in general
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude, passion for their skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Professional and personal growth
- Growth and leadership opportunities