Take Lori’s At Home Training System: RankLikeABoss.com Learn Local SEO in this tutorial. From Google My Business to additional local citations, learning to establish a consistent NAP (Name Address Phone) is Key.
LOCAL SEARCH VIDEOS
1. Start with the Basics
Learn what it takes for a local business to get found on Google in 2018. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the way you land your business on page 1 when people search for what you do. It’s also the art of climbing higher on page 1 so more people click to learn about your small business. By Get Found Madison.
2. Imagine the Possibilities...
Google Maps APIs have been around for over 12 years. We are investing in making these products more robust, consistent, and integrated with Google Cloud. Come to this session to learn about the ways we are working to improve and simplify Google Maps APIs, including an overview of improved analytics and reporting.
Come learn about Google Cloud’s new IoT Platform — Cloud IoT Core. This session will dive deep into how to connect and configure IoT devices with Google Cloud Platform, and how to get their data into the rest of the ecosystem using Pub/Sub and Dataflow.
3. Contact SEO by the Hour for a FREE consulation.
LOCAL SEARCH LINKS
Local SEO Tools
- Whitespark – Tools for Local SEO – Citation finder, link prospector, review handout generator & more.
- Factual – Mass Internet Data Contribution. Contribute or Correct Business Data on WWW
- Geo Sitemap Generator – Geo Sitemap & KML File Generator
- Moz Local – Search tool to help you verify if your listings all agree and share the same NAPs (Name, Address, Phone)
- Business Category Tool – See full list of Google Places categories, to decide which is most accurate for your business. Or you could just check what category your competitors are in.
- Schema Generator – Local SEO schema generator tool. Great for local business websites & individuals. + WordPress App
- 5 Minute Site – Generate local AdWords and keyword lists
Top Local Business Directories
- Google Maps
- Yahoo Local
- Bing Local
- Merchant Circle
- City Search
- Insider Pages
- Info USA
- Lead 411
- City Squares
- City of Web
- Yellow Pages
- Mojo Pages
- Super Pages
- Yellow Bot
- US Directory
More Resources (Copy & Paste):
Free & quick tech SEO analysis
Use with YOUR data!
Google Maps, Directories, API, etc.
"While SEOs can provide clients with valuable services, some unethical SEOs have given the industry a black eye through their overly aggressive marketing efforts and their attempts to manipulate search engine results in unfair ways. Practices that violate our guidelines may result in a negative adjustment of your site's presence in Google, or even the removal of your site from our index."