Google Webmasters & Search Console
- Webmaster Guidelines – Google tells webmasters what they expect from a website when it comes to design, content, quality and guidelines.
- Google Search Console – Run your website through Google to get indexing data, site improvements, crawl errors, link data and more.
- Google Webmasters Checklist – All the things Google thinks you should do to cleanup and manage website.
- Google+ User Content and Conduct Policy – Google content and publish policy within Google Plus
- Google Places Quality Guidelines – Rules for webmasters and SEO for Google Places Local
- A High Quality Website – What counts as a high quality site and guidance on building a high quality website, by Google Webmasters Blog.
- Official Google Webmaster Blog – A great blog to follow if you would like to keep up with what Google has to say to webmasters.
- Google Webmaster Support – Google’s help section on web design, SEO, outreach and other Google SEO related topics