An SEO consultant specializes in training others in search engine optimization and marketing. SEO consulting can be used in a variety of ways for a wide range of businesses. First, the SEO consultant must understand the marketing goals of its client’s website in order to generate the most effective solutions to obtain them. Some clients just need an SEO to guide them in site design, and some need a consultant to teach a team of workers about SEO and the tasks to be performed. In most cases, companies just need a plan of action to make sure they are doing SEO and link building efficiently.
As an expert SEO consultant, I bring an experienced search engine marketing background and skills to ensure your success. I have a wide-range of SEO consulting plans and strategies.
Here are several types of SEO consulting services I’ve performed;
- Teaching webmasters/web designers how to perform onpage SEO
- Training administrative assistants to do daily SEO tasks
- Helping businesses owners understand the next steps in SEO
- Training a whole team of members on how each can perform various forms of SEO
- Teaching various workers how to utilize their skills leverage SEO
- Brainstorming with team members and creating effective solutions
- Creating checklist of tasks for webmasters to accomplish
- Training members on how to use online marketing tools to excel in SEO
- Helping those who’ve never heard of SEO becomes SEO specialists
- Sharing my secrets with your in-house SEO specialist
- Conversion optimization and online business consulting for more leads and sales
Consulting services include;
- Project Management
- 1-on-1 Training
- Project Assignment
So, whether you are a one man show looking for a plan to do yourself 2 hours a day for the next 3 months, or a company looking for a pro to help your whole team understand how each of you can help your website thrive in 2013 and on, I can help. I’ll examine your website, analyze your competition, look at your resources, and create a professional plan specific to your desired online goals. My costs take into account my years of experience, the success of what I bring to your company and the average consultant fees of other SEO companies and consulting firms in the industry.